You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mac Pro 2019 Port Diagram

Can anyone point me to a diagram that labels the ports on the 2019 Mac Pro? I have searched around but not found one that gives the basic info. I am specifically looking for a diagram of the back (ie I get the 2 Thunderbolt 3 ports on the top, I just need the back detailed out visually). Thx!

Posted on Sep 3, 2021 9:25 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 3, 2021 6:24 PM

start here and scroll down to the Input/Output card section.

Mac Pro - Technical Specifications - Apple

I/O card has headphone jack, two USB-3 with UAB-A connectors, and the USB-C Thunderbolt ports.

Two 10G Thunderbolt on the lower panel.

what ports are on your graphics card depends on which card you have, Typically some USB-C/Thunderbolt ports and possibly an HDMI port for a reference monitor.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 3, 2021 6:24 PM in response to Onag

start here and scroll down to the Input/Output card section.

Mac Pro - Technical Specifications - Apple

I/O card has headphone jack, two USB-3 with UAB-A connectors, and the USB-C Thunderbolt ports.

Two 10G Thunderbolt on the lower panel.

what ports are on your graphics card depends on which card you have, Typically some USB-C/Thunderbolt ports and possibly an HDMI port for a reference monitor.

Mac Pro 2019 Port Diagram

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.