You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

lost iphone

why do only my old i phones show up in my in find my iphone but show up undermy account settings

iPhone XS Max

Posted on Aug 30, 2021 10:06 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 30, 2021 10:46 PM

yespat123 Said:

"lost iphone: why do only my old i phones show up in my in find my iphone but show up undermy account settings"

-------

Please reword this. Your wording it a bit tough to decipher.

What to Try:

A. Check your Devices

See if you can gain access back to these devices. Start by seeing if the device is still associated to your account, go here: Check your Apple ID Device List to See where you're Signed in - Apple Support

B. Modify your Credentials, ASAP:

If you suspect someone else is using your account, then consider modifying your credentials, starting with a new password.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 30, 2021 10:46 PM in response to yespat123

yespat123 Said:

"lost iphone: why do only my old i phones show up in my in find my iphone but show up undermy account settings"

-------

Please reword this. Your wording it a bit tough to decipher.

What to Try:

A. Check your Devices

See if you can gain access back to these devices. Start by seeing if the device is still associated to your account, go here: Check your Apple ID Device List to See where you're Signed in - Apple Support

B. Modify your Credentials, ASAP:

If you suspect someone else is using your account, then consider modifying your credentials, starting with a new password.

lost iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.