You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I accidentally reset my ipad mini to factory reset and it is requiring me to enter my apple ID. I forgot what apple ID I used during that time since it's been years already.

I accidentally reset my ipad mini to factory reset and it is requiring me to enter my apple ID. I forgot what apple ID I used during that time since it's been years already.

iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi

Posted on Aug 29, 2021 8:17 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 29, 2021 12:45 PM

If you cannot remember your account information, and could not access it through iforgot, you may be able to start a process with Apple support if you have proof of ownership of your device (original receipt, etc) try getsupport.Apple.com.

without that, you will never be able to access the device.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 29, 2021 12:45 PM in response to 0117elsa

If you cannot remember your account information, and could not access it through iforgot, you may be able to start a process with Apple support if you have proof of ownership of your device (original receipt, etc) try getsupport.Apple.com.

without that, you will never be able to access the device.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.