You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Does iCloud saves safari search history?

If iCloud safari sync is turned on in an a iPhone is the browsing history saved? If yes how do I delete it from iCloud?

I know how to delete it from safari in my phone, I'm asking how to delete it in iCloud, thank you.

iPhone X, iOS 14

Posted on Aug 26, 2021 9:23 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 26, 2021 11:33 PM

iCloud doesn't save browsing history of your iPhone it saves the data stored in inbuilt applications Like mails , notes , calendars .... synced when application box are turned on .

See the articles What is iCloud? - Apple Support

Turn iCloud features on or off - Apple Support

Clear the history and cookies from Safari on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 26, 2021 11:33 PM in response to Ernesto900

iCloud doesn't save browsing history of your iPhone it saves the data stored in inbuilt applications Like mails , notes , calendars .... synced when application box are turned on .

See the articles What is iCloud? - Apple Support

Turn iCloud features on or off - Apple Support

Clear the history and cookies from Safari on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Aug 27, 2021 10:46 PM in response to Ernesto900

Safari box is checked it sync safari as a web browser Browse the web using Safari on iPhone - Apple Support , the browsing history is saved when non private browsing is enabled , in case of private browsing is enabled Turn Private Browsing on or off on your iPhone or iPod touch - Apple Support , the cookies are disabled so it won't show any browsing history whatever you have searched on the websites .

About iCloud back up it also doesn't save browsing history , what iCloud back up is explained in the article What does iCloud back up? - Apple Support

Does iCloud saves safari search history?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.