You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I Don’t Have The serial number

my Phone is disabled

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Aug 24, 2021 9:37 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 24, 2021 9:42 PM

If you forgot your iPhone passcode - Apple Support

8 replies

Aug 24, 2021 9:59 PM in response to eduleen

eduleen wrote:

What if you don’t have a laptop

Then you work with a trusted friend or associate with a Mac or Windows computer to reset the device and clear the forgotten passcode, or you directly contact Apple or an Apple authorized repair provider and they can clear the passcode.

If this is possibly Activation Lock and not a forgotten passcode, you will need the Apple,Id and password holding the Activation Lock, or the original purchase receipt showing the serial number or IMEI, or legal paperwork. Otherwise, recycle it.

Aug 24, 2021 10:47 PM in response to eduleen

eduleen wrote:

I Have the serial number and imei

Neither serial number nor IMEI is relevant for performing a passcode reset, nor for clearing Activation Lock.

The serial number might interest Apple when starting a support call, if you want them to reset the passcode.

Apple will not accept the serial number or IMEI as proof of ownership to clear Activation Lock, though. A purchase receipt showing that, or the Apple ID credentials, or legal paperwork is required.

I Don’t Have The serial number

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.