You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 12 Battery Health

i have an iphone 12 and bought it im January. The battery was fine until June and my battery health was 99%. Ever since I updated to ios 14.6 it dropped to 94% in 2 months. I updated ios 14.7 in case it would get fixed, but now it dropped to 93%. It has only been 7 months since i bought. I had my previous xs max for 2 yrs and it only dropped to 92% within those 2 years.  should do something about it. What can I do to prevent my phone battery health dropping so fast. I only use original charger and cable.

iPhone 12, iOS 14

Posted on Aug 15, 2021 11:42 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 15, 2021 11:55 AM

Nothing, that is not really fast for a 12 and there are a host of variables that influence the health of the battery. Don't worry about it unless it drops to 80%.

1 reply

Iphone 12 Battery Health

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.