You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I’m not receiving the forwarded emails when using the Apple ID private relay.

I used the Sign In with Apple on the Celsius wallet app but I’m not receiving the forwarded emails. On the Celsius wallet app, I can see the @privaterelay email that was used. But when I go into settings > password & security > Apps using Apple ID > Celsius wallet, it does not show the @privaterelay email. Instead is says that I shared my name and email. I called Celsius support and that are unable to change the email. How do I link up the @privatelrelay email to my iCloud email?

[Image Edited by Moderator to Remove Personal Information]

Posted on Aug 12, 2021 12:05 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 13, 2021 7:36 AM

My iCloud email address that receives forwarded emails is correct. When I signed up in the Celsius wallet app, I chose to hide my email so all emails that I receive from Celsius is going to the dummy email address (@xxxxx.appleid.com). But as you can see in the picture that I posted, apple is showing that I signed up using my actual iCloud email address and that there is no dummy email address (@xxxxx.appleid.com) linked to my account under the app. I need to link that dummy email address back together with my iCloud email address.

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 13, 2021 7:36 AM in response to Eric Root

My iCloud email address that receives forwarded emails is correct. When I signed up in the Celsius wallet app, I chose to hide my email so all emails that I receive from Celsius is going to the dummy email address (@xxxxx.appleid.com). But as you can see in the picture that I posted, apple is showing that I signed up using my actual iCloud email address and that there is no dummy email address (@xxxxx.appleid.com) linked to my account under the app. I need to link that dummy email address back together with my iCloud email address.

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

I’m not receiving the forwarded emails when using the Apple ID private relay.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.