You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad Pro Magic Keyboard

Hi there, my iPad Pro Magic Keyboard is not working. There are certain keys are not responding - O I U 6 7 8 K L M > ? 9

I have tried restarting the iPad but it seems like there are some issues with the keyboard itself. I've been only using this iPad and Magic Keyboard for about one and a half years. Need help on how to resolve this issue as I really love typing with my iPad.

iPad Pro 11-inch Wi-Fi

Posted on Aug 8, 2021 11:36 PM

3 replies

Aug 8, 2021 11:51 PM in response to Jasmine22ckm

Jasmine22ckm Said:

"iPad Pro Magic Keyboard: Hi there, my iPad Pro Magic Keyboard is not working. There are certain keys are not responding - O I U 6 7 8 K L M > ? 9 I have tried restarting the iPad but it seems like there are some issues with the keyboard itself. I've been only using this iPad and Magic Keyboard for about one and a half years. Need help on how to resolve this issue as I really love typing with my iPad."

-------

Perhaps this is a Faulty Device?

Take this back to the seller, and see if you can return it or get a new one. If Apple is the seller, then contact them. First off, note that that you have a 14-day return policy with Apple. Secondly, you have 60 days since you purchase to get extended coverage (AppleCare Plus). With no coverage, you device comes with a one-year, out-of-the-box, limited-warranty. So, contact Apple, seeing if you can get this returned or serviced.

Apple Phone Support:

iPad Pro Magic Keyboard

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.