You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Deregister iMessage in Ivory Coast, côte d'ivoire

How can i do that ? The web page doesn't give country code (+225) for Ivory coast and I don't have my Iphone anymore (moved to Android, sorry)

Bruno

Posted on Aug 4, 2021 2:38 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 4, 2021 2:46 AM

If you already tried (to no avail) all the steps provided in this support article:--> https://selfsolve.apple.com/deregister-imessage/, please contact Apple Support directly and explain your problem. Use this link:--> Get Support

Regards

Giulio

2 replies

Aug 4, 2021 2:43 AM in response to Bruno CND

You can de-register using an Android device.

Where is the SIM with the Old Number, If it is not with you or you have given it back to the Carrier Service Provider, Then don't bother about it? You don't need to de-register it.

If you have it with you and want to use it with an Android device then put the SIM on any Phone (Apple or Android) and follow the GIF

Insert the same SIM into an Android or an iPhone. You may deregister iMessage online

Watch the GIF below. Here I have used another iPhone for the demo but for you, it may your choice. Android or iPhone device.

Deregister iMessage in Ivory Coast, côte d'ivoire

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.