You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to reset my watch

I can’t remember my email and password for my Apple ID on my Apple Watch and It won’t let me remove the account from my watch I don’t know what to do

iPhone SE

Posted on Aug 2, 2021 10:04 PM

2 replies

Aug 3, 2021 4:15 PM in response to Devin5522

Hi Devin5522,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

We are happy to help with the issue you are having with not being able to erase your Watch. If you have your iPhone still paired to it, you can erase it from your iPhone. Learn how to Erase Apple Watch here.

Also check out the section "How to erase your Apple Watch if you don't have your iPhone" in Unpair and erase your Apple Watch.

It sounds like you may have Activation Lock turned on. If you do, learn About Activation Lock on your Apple Watch here and try those steps.

Cheers!

Aug 3, 2021 5:21 PM in response to Devin5522

See if you can recover the ID/password. Use every email address you can think of.

Apple ID - How to find your Apple  -  An iCloud e-mail address is an Apple ID.

Apple ID - Find  -       

If you forgot the Apple ID password, enter the Apple (iCloud) ID, and click Forgot Password. See if you can get a Rescue or Notification email option if necessary. Link to contact Apple Support at the end of the 2nd article.

Apple ID - Manage  -     

Apple ID – Forgot Password  *      

How to reset my watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.