You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

📢 Newsroom Update

Apple introduces powerful new iPad mini built for Apple Intelligence. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Not working for 1-2 weeks

my ipad is glitching when restarting and is not working no matter what i try i don’t have itunes and don’t know what else to do i am ever disappointed with this ipad

iPad mini, iOS 12

Posted on Jul 30, 2021 11:27 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 30, 2021 11:51 AM

If your problem is related to forgotten Passcode which requires a computer with iTunes installed, here is a link to install iTunes...

Update to the latest version of iTunes - Apple Support

I don't understand what you mean by glitching, but if the above link does not help, it may be time to make an appointment at the nearest Apple Store for an evaluation and explanation of your options....

Apple Store - Find a Store - Apple

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 30, 2021 11:51 AM in response to Ria_dabb

If your problem is related to forgotten Passcode which requires a computer with iTunes installed, here is a link to install iTunes...

Update to the latest version of iTunes - Apple Support

I don't understand what you mean by glitching, but if the above link does not help, it may be time to make an appointment at the nearest Apple Store for an evaluation and explanation of your options....

Apple Store - Find a Store - Apple

Not working for 1-2 weeks

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.