You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unpaired watch but forgot to erase contact and settings from phone

I unpaired my watch but forgot to erase contact and settings, if they pair the watch to their phone will all my stuff appear or no? I did deleted it from my devices on my phone and removed device on my iCloud account.

Apple Watch

Posted on Jul 28, 2021 7:58 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 28, 2021 8:11 PM

See the bottom of the 'Before you sell, give away, or trade in your Apple Watch' section in:

What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your Apple Watch, or buy one from someone else - Apple Support

When you deleted you watch from your Account did you also erase it (in step 3 before you did step 4)? If so then when you erase all content and settings, it completely erases your device, including any cards you added for Apple Pay and any photos, contacts, music, or apps. It also turns off iCloud, iMessage, FaceTime, Game Center, and other services.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 28, 2021 8:11 PM in response to mayra129

See the bottom of the 'Before you sell, give away, or trade in your Apple Watch' section in:

What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your Apple Watch, or buy one from someone else - Apple Support

When you deleted you watch from your Account did you also erase it (in step 3 before you did step 4)? If so then when you erase all content and settings, it completely erases your device, including any cards you added for Apple Pay and any photos, contacts, music, or apps. It also turns off iCloud, iMessage, FaceTime, Game Center, and other services.

Unpaired watch but forgot to erase contact and settings from phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.