You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

If I cancel my subscription for music later on do I loose all songs I have saved ?

If I cancel after a month or two, do I loose all the songs I put in my playlist?

Posted on Jul 21, 2021 7:57 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 21, 2021 8:10 AM

Yes, you will. Only the music/songs you actually bought (independently of the subscription) will stay on your device. When you subscribe to Apple Music, you are not actually buying the music, you are just renting it as long as your subscription is active.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 21, 2021 8:10 AM in response to pmcctchn

Yes, you will. Only the music/songs you actually bought (independently of the subscription) will stay on your device. When you subscribe to Apple Music, you are not actually buying the music, you are just renting it as long as your subscription is active.

If I cancel my subscription for music later on do I loose all songs I have saved ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.