You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple music

i have been using apple music for a long time now. However, recently i have been facing some trouble with it.

my music plays for 14-15 seconds and stops if i am not connected to the internet. I have an iPhone 12 and am not sure that this problem is only on my phone of other devices as well

iPhone 12

Posted on Jul 21, 2021 6:12 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 21, 2021 6:21 AM

• Hello:) Give these steps a try. Quit and restart the Apple Music app: It has a temporary effect.
  • Skip the 15 second part of the song: Sometimes it seems to work, but it’s not an essential solution.
  • Turn off Apple Music’s “Dolby Atmos”: It’s a mess.
  • Sign out of Apple Music and sign back in: This seems to have been resolved, according to a user explained by Apple Support.

To sign out of Apple Music, open the Settings app on your iPhone and tap your name at the top> Media and Purchase> Sign Out. Turning off “ Dolby Atmos” will probably help the most.

~Katana-San~

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 21, 2021 6:21 AM in response to ItsPrince2001

• Hello:) Give these steps a try. Quit and restart the Apple Music app: It has a temporary effect.
  • Skip the 15 second part of the song: Sometimes it seems to work, but it’s not an essential solution.
  • Turn off Apple Music’s “Dolby Atmos”: It’s a mess.
  • Sign out of Apple Music and sign back in: This seems to have been resolved, according to a user explained by Apple Support.

To sign out of Apple Music, open the Settings app on your iPhone and tap your name at the top> Media and Purchase> Sign Out. Turning off “ Dolby Atmos” will probably help the most.

~Katana-San~

Apple music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.