You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Macbook Pro with M1 cannot pair Logitech mouse

I just got my new MacBook Pro with M1. I am trying to pair my Logitech MX anywhere 3 mouse by bluetooth but it cannot connect. Does anyone meet the same question? Are there any ways to solve this problem? Thanks!

Posted on Jul 16, 2021 3:15 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 16, 2021 4:53 PM

Welcome Sherry,

Logitech made some big changes as Big Sur was being released that affected some products and obsoleted others. Yours is among the survivors and is supported for Big Sur, but they have posted a bug fix for software issues. See:

https://support.logi.com/hc/en-us/articles/360053831874-Download-Stub-MX-Anywhere-3-for-Mac

Similar questions

4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 16, 2021 4:53 PM in response to Sherry1289

Welcome Sherry,

Logitech made some big changes as Big Sur was being released that affected some products and obsoleted others. Yours is among the survivors and is supported for Big Sur, but they have posted a bug fix for software issues. See:

https://support.logi.com/hc/en-us/articles/360053831874-Download-Stub-MX-Anywhere-3-for-Mac

Jul 16, 2021 8:20 PM in response to Sherry1289

Sherry1289 Said:

"Macbook Pro with M1 cannot pair Logitech mouse: I just got my new MacBook Pro with M1. I am trying to pair my Logitech MX anywhere 3 mouse by bluetooth but it cannot connect. Does anyone meet the same question? Are there any ways to solve this problem? Thanks!"

-------

What to Try:

Enable Bluetooth on Both:

Try enabling Bluetooth on both devices: your laptop and iPhone

B. Verify the Connection:

First off, see if the headphones are is even seen: 

1. Hold Down: the Option key
  2. Click: the Apple menu
  3. Choose: System Information or System Report
  4. Select: Bluetooth from the list on the left
  5. View: devices and see if the mouse is seen
  6. Look For: any internal or external camera

Then...

C. Reset the Bluetooth Module:

See if Bluetooth is getting in the way here.  Bluetooth may be in a constant loop of not being able to connect.  Go Here: Use "Reset the Bluetooth module" to Fix Constant Bluetooth Disconnections - User Tips

Macbook Pro with M1 cannot pair Logitech mouse

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.