You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Connecting to Apple TV+ on Windows PC without a credit card

Hi,

Every time i try to watch Apple TV+ on my media PC, I get a request for a credit card. I don't have one. My account balance will cover the cost of subscription. How else can I verify my identity?

My phone screen is too small for TV, other hardware is too old.

thanks,

homwcat

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Jul 13, 2021 5:24 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 13, 2021 11:18 PM

The request fro a credit card is about user/age verification. It is not about payments. Parental controls for Apple TV+ on the web - Apple Support. The support document doesn’t list any alternatives. You may want to consider a streaming device and TV. All the ways to watch Apple TV+ - Apple Support. Or you may want to contact the Apple Support staff.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 13, 2021 11:18 PM in response to homecat4

The request fro a credit card is about user/age verification. It is not about payments. Parental controls for Apple TV+ on the web - Apple Support. The support document doesn’t list any alternatives. You may want to consider a streaming device and TV. All the ways to watch Apple TV+ - Apple Support. Or you may want to contact the Apple Support staff.

Connecting to Apple TV+ on Windows PC without a credit card

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.