You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV is working on my big screen TVs and I have purchased Paramont I would like to look at Big Brothers live feeds and I need help

I have purchased Paramount + via Apple TV and I would like to watch Big Brother live feeds. How do I

Posted on Jul 9, 2021 1:00 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 9, 2021 2:36 PM

For the live feeds, you may want to install the separate Paramount+ app. That app will ask for a different kind of subscription than your Apple TV app Channel subscription. Fortunately Paramount+ allows you to create a separate Paramount+ account from your Channel subscription, for use outside of the Apple TV app. Please visit www.paramountplus.com/apple and follow the instructions.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 9, 2021 2:36 PM in response to Chase12ChinaRain

For the live feeds, you may want to install the separate Paramount+ app. That app will ask for a different kind of subscription than your Apple TV app Channel subscription. Fortunately Paramount+ allows you to create a separate Paramount+ account from your Channel subscription, for use outside of the Apple TV app. Please visit www.paramountplus.com/apple and follow the instructions.

Apple TV is working on my big screen TVs and I have purchased Paramont I would like to look at Big Brothers live feeds and I need help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.