You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I need to cancel a subscription for the app ABCYA, but it's not showing up on my itunes/apple account but I'm getting charged $9.99 for it and it's charging my card and it says ITUNES ABCYA purchase. So, not sure how to cancel it.

My child purchased a subscription to ABCYA and it's a monthly fee I"m getting charged, and it says ABCYA Itunes.. but when I go to my itunes account then subscription it doesn't show it. So, not sure how to cancel it. I've reached out to ABCYA but haven't heard back yet. Help!

iPad Pro 10.5-inch, Wi-Fi

Posted on Jul 7, 2021 8:43 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 7, 2021 10:20 AM

Are you using Family Sharing? See the following from If the subscription that you want to cancel is not listed - Apple Support

Did a family member sign up for the subscription?

You can’t cancel a family member's subscription. Ask your family member to use their own device to cancel the subscription. Or if you share a device, ask that family member to sign in with their Apple ID and cancel the subscription.

If you want kids to get permission before they buy a subscription, turn on Ask to Buy.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 7, 2021 10:20 AM in response to Ludwigfam

Are you using Family Sharing? See the following from If the subscription that you want to cancel is not listed - Apple Support

Did a family member sign up for the subscription?

You can’t cancel a family member's subscription. Ask your family member to use their own device to cancel the subscription. Or if you share a device, ask that family member to sign in with their Apple ID and cancel the subscription.

If you want kids to get permission before they buy a subscription, turn on Ask to Buy.

I need to cancel a subscription for the app ABCYA, but it's not showing up on my itunes/apple account but I'm getting charged $9.99 for it and it's charging my card and it says ITUNES ABCYA purchase. So, not sure how to cancel it.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.