You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

why does my phone have 2 imei numbers?

why does my phone have 2 imei numbers

iPhone SE, iOS 14

Posted on Jul 6, 2021 7:39 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 7, 2021 1:01 AM

im not technical at all but have had so many issues since my ex helped me set up an i cloud account before moving in with his new girlfriend so he knew my user name and password thought he was trying to help me but boy was i wrong i have changed phones carriers numbers passwords its costing me a small fortune anyone who could help would be greatly appreciated

9 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 7, 2021 1:01 AM in response to Johnathan Burger

im not technical at all but have had so many issues since my ex helped me set up an i cloud account before moving in with his new girlfriend so he knew my user name and password thought he was trying to help me but boy was i wrong i have changed phones carriers numbers passwords its costing me a small fortune anyone who could help would be greatly appreciated

why does my phone have 2 imei numbers?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.