You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Missing Content

A few years ago I purchased tv show seasons and movies through the itunes app. I tried to find them today but itunes only shows my previously purchased music and apple tv only shows me tv shows I purchased in the last year. Where did my movies and shows go? My previous collection is completely missing.

Posted on Jul 5, 2021 7:51 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 6, 2021 12:29 PM

amd613,

Did you try the steps in this article that was linked from the article provided? If there's an issue when you redownload apps, movies, or other content from Apple - Apple Support

The first section is "If you don't see the item that you want to redownload" and may provide some help for your issue.

Cheers. 

4 replies

Jul 6, 2021 7:43 AM in response to amd613

Hello amd613,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

We understand that you are able to see your previously purchased music, but are not seeing your previously purchased TV shows. We would recommend taking a look at the following support article to locate and redownload your TV shows.

Redownload TV shows and movies in the Apple TV app - Apple Support

Best regards.

Jul 6, 2021 7:47 AM in response to barberlives123

Hi barberlives123,

I've already done that and even there it doesn't show up. It's very unfortunate as I had an extensive collection and it's as if it all got wiped with the update from everything being on itunes to the separation with apple tv. I appreciate you trying to help but I guess there's now way for me to get my purchases back.

Regards,

amd613

Missing Content

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.