You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cannot successfully send a second walkie-talkie invitation. The intended recipient does not receive the invitation

I cannot successfully send a second walkie-talkie invitation. The intended recipient does not receive the invitation. Any suggestions how to fix. I tried rebooting the watch and clearing all open apps except for the walkie talkie

Posted on Jul 4, 2021 7:32 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 4, 2021 7:41 AM

If you're having issues sending and receiving invitations

1. On your iPhone, open the Settings app and then tap FaceTime. Make sure that you're signed in with your Apple ID. Under You Can Be Reached By FaceTime At, make sure that your email address is selected. 
  2. Restart your Apple Watch.
  3. Restart your iPhone.
  4. Try to send the invitation again. On your Apple Watch, open the Walkie-Talkie app, swipe left on the contact and then tap the delete button . Tap the plus button , then choose the same contact.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 4, 2021 7:41 AM in response to Barry-S

If you're having issues sending and receiving invitations

1. On your iPhone, open the Settings app and then tap FaceTime. Make sure that you're signed in with your Apple ID. Under You Can Be Reached By FaceTime At, make sure that your email address is selected. 
  2. Restart your Apple Watch.
  3. Restart your iPhone.
  4. Try to send the invitation again. On your Apple Watch, open the Walkie-Talkie app, swipe left on the contact and then tap the delete button . Tap the plus button , then choose the same contact.

I cannot successfully send a second walkie-talkie invitation. The intended recipient does not receive the invitation

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.