You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

health app not on home

I can't find the health app on home screen. It does not show on app library. The message I get is "no results". I checked all my apps to make sure it didn't somehow get lost in a folder. It does show in settings. Is there a way to have it show again on my home screen? It's got 3 years of data on it.

iPhone 6s

Posted on Jul 1, 2021 8:17 AM

6 replies

Jul 1, 2021 9:26 AM in response to Chattanoogan

It's not in either place. I had already tried the alphabetized list via swiping down and tried your other suggestion just now. The only place I find it is in the settings. When I first noticed it missing, it did originally show on the alphabetized list in App Library with an arrow pointed right next to it. I'd tried the holding down method to see if I could open a screen to reapply to home screen. Nothing happened. I then shut phone down, hoping it would reappear. It disappeared completely after that.

health app not on home

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.