You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

If the Apple watch strap does not fit, can I return or exchange it? Is it free or not?

Hello, I want to buy an Apple Watch strap (Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop). I measured the strap from both methods and I do not know exactly if I will feel good when I get it. I wanted to ask if I could exchange or return it after I got it? Because I wanted to see the strap up close and get it, but unfortunately I visited the Apple Store a few times and it was not possible due to the pandemic conditions of Corona. please guide me.

Thank you

Posted on Jun 30, 2021 1:06 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 30, 2021 8:57 PM

Yes the bands are also good for returning and exchanging, within the standard 14 days return policy.

3 replies

If the Apple watch strap does not fit, can I return or exchange it? Is it free or not?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.