You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Subscription

I recently bought a new I phone I was told I would get 1 year free Apple TV. Now when I set it up I’m only given one month.

Posted on Jun 30, 2021 8:05 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 30, 2021 8:58 AM

Apple One has a one month trial.

Apple TV+ has a standard 7 day trial. The offer for a free year is available if you meet the conditions. (For activations after July 1, the promotional trial will be shorter: 3 months.) The year offer has to be redeemed within the first three months.

To redeem the year offer, find the “Enjoy 1 Year Free” button in the TV app.

Read here how to redeem: Apple TV+ - One Year Offer - Apple

Read here about the conditions: Apple TV+ one year offer - Terms and conditions - Apple

Read here if you have trouble redeeming: If you can't redeem your promotional trial of Apple TV+ - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 30, 2021 8:58 AM in response to Dgallardo183

Apple One has a one month trial.

Apple TV+ has a standard 7 day trial. The offer for a free year is available if you meet the conditions. (For activations after July 1, the promotional trial will be shorter: 3 months.) The year offer has to be redeemed within the first three months.

To redeem the year offer, find the “Enjoy 1 Year Free” button in the TV app.

Read here how to redeem: Apple TV+ - One Year Offer - Apple

Read here about the conditions: Apple TV+ one year offer - Terms and conditions - Apple

Read here if you have trouble redeeming: If you can't redeem your promotional trial of Apple TV+ - Apple Support

Subscription

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.