You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I Change bank account for installed payments?

Wanted to change my bank account number for installed payments

iPad Air, iPadOS 14

Posted on Jun 29, 2021 7:22 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 30, 2021 9:59 AM

You are going to have to use the contact information that is part of the Apple Card in your Wallet. This is a user to user support forum and Apple does not participate here and we have no access to your account.

Open Wallet, go to your Apple Card. Tap on the 3 dots in the upper right corner. You can use Message or Call to contact Goldman Sachs who is the one that handles the card. Good luck.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 30, 2021 9:59 AM in response to neida192

You are going to have to use the contact information that is part of the Apple Card in your Wallet. This is a user to user support forum and Apple does not participate here and we have no access to your account.

Open Wallet, go to your Apple Card. Tap on the 3 dots in the upper right corner. You can use Message or Call to contact Goldman Sachs who is the one that handles the card. Good luck.

Jun 30, 2021 3:18 AM in response to ChrisJ4203

Hi Good Morning

By an error I paid the full balance on my Apple Card. Really I trying to paid as today the minimum payment of $25.00 to avoid late charges.

I don’t have the balance of $495.00 in my bank account. So please I need to make a CANCELATION of that payment I’am send as an error. Please DON’T charge the amount of the balance payment because I don’t have that money in my bank account and the bank would be charged me charges due to insufficient balance for the payment that as an error I was marked in my transaction payment to Apple account. Please be in contact to me at in Spanish language, if you not understand my message.

my email: ***@hotmail.com

Many thanks,

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

How can I Change bank account for installed payments?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.