You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch(es)

I have two watches, a Series 3 and a Series 6. One is on the charger while the other is been worn. When the Series 6 is on the charger, the alarm goes off, even when I turned the alarm off on my iPhone X the night before. I finally got it silenced by not using the bedtime feature, but the alarm still runs. I haven't seen how to shut the alarm off on the watch - especially when it is skipped on my phone which is super annoying.

Apple Watch

Posted on Jun 29, 2021 12:41 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 5, 2021 9:33 AM

Try referring to Add an alarm on Apple Watch - Apple Support.

2 replies

Jul 7, 2021 7:21 AM in response to freshleaf5985

thanks Fresh, but I don’t want to add an alarm. I don’t want the alarm to run on my watch. I set the series 6 not to be used for bedtime, but it still went off his morning (even though I shut my alarm a

off before the set time).

Only way I have seen how to stop it is to shut off my alarm altogether which isn’t helpful.

Apple Watch(es)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.