You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

why has my account in itunes and the app store been disabled?

how do i get my account enabled again for itunes and the app store. I previously had a problem with

fraud on my charge card and my bank thought payments automatically drawn from this card was part of the fraudulent charges and blocked them. That's when my account became disabled a few days later. I have since changed my card to a valid card but that didn't solve the issue. Just trying to contact someone at apple who can do something about this and get me enabled again. Thanks

iPhone 7, iOS 14

Posted on Jun 28, 2021 2:02 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 28, 2021 2:08 PM

You need to contact Apple support directly as explained in the support document you posted from. Click on the "Contact Apple Support" blue text there to get in touch with Apple Support.

Blocking the charges caused your account to be in bad standing since you still owe the charge that was attempted. The system is set up such that any charges that happen are imitated by you in some form even if you were not aware. Its close to impossible for charges to happen without your direct involvement or of someone with access to your account.

Click on the blue "contact Apple Support" text in the support document you posted from to get in touch with Apple support.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 28, 2021 2:08 PM in response to Andy_smith

You need to contact Apple support directly as explained in the support document you posted from. Click on the "Contact Apple Support" blue text there to get in touch with Apple Support.

Blocking the charges caused your account to be in bad standing since you still owe the charge that was attempted. The system is set up such that any charges that happen are imitated by you in some form even if you were not aware. Its close to impossible for charges to happen without your direct involvement or of someone with access to your account.

Click on the blue "contact Apple Support" text in the support document you posted from to get in touch with Apple support.

Jul 9, 2021 11:30 AM in response to Keatingb8

Keatingb8 wrote:

Everytime I go into the App Store a notification saying “Your account has been disable in iTunes and App Store”. I don’t know how to stop it. What do I do?

Follow the steps in the support document at the top of the very post you replied to. There is some issue your account and only Apple Support can sort it out. There is a link in the support document to contact Apple Support for that issue exactly.

Here it is again for convenience: link-> contact Apple Support

why has my account in itunes and the app store been disabled?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.