You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why won’t my iphone backup? Ive tried everything from logging in and out of my ICloud to deleting photos and videos

Why won’t my iPhone back? I’ve tried everything and it still won’t let me I don’t know if it that I don’t have enough storage I don’t this is my first backup so I still have the 5 GB I’ve deleted all my photos and videos for it to work I have a stable WiFi connection and my phone is charging but it keeps telling I don’t have enough storage or it’ll try again when it locked connected to a power source

iPhone X, iOS 14

Posted on Jun 28, 2021 12:41 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 28, 2021 1:35 PM

1474jeanbean wrote:

Why won’t my iPhone back? I’ve tried everything and it still won’t let me I don’t know if it that I don’t have enough storage I don’t this is my first backup so I still have the 5 GB I’ve deleted all my photos and videos for it to work I have a stable WiFi connection and my phone is charging but it keeps telling I don’t have enough storage or it’ll try again when it locked connected to a power source

You'll need to buy more icloud storage If you can't back up to iCloud - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 28, 2021 1:35 PM in response to 1474jeanbean

1474jeanbean wrote:

You'll need to buy more icloud storage If you can't back up to iCloud - Apple Support

Why won’t my iphone backup? Ive tried everything from logging in and out of my ICloud to deleting photos and videos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.