You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Paramount+ Channel Subscription Issues

So when I try to start up the latest episode of ICarly, (Episode 4) it asks me to sign into paramount+ Although It’s already one of my Apple TV channels I’ve purchased it runs every other piece of content in that section just fine except episode 4 but when I try to log in to the actual paramount + (Gives me No other Alternative) I try to use my iTunes account and it doesn’t exist with them. I’m extremely confused.

iPhone 12, iOS 14

Posted on Jun 24, 2021 11:10 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 24, 2021 11:22 AM

Paramount has steps you can follow to use your Apple TV Channel subscription with their standalone App.

See here: https://help.paramountplus.com/s/article/PD-I-m-an-Apple-TV-channels-customer-Can-I-stream-Paramount-via-the-Apple-TV-app#ATVsub

How do I stream on paramountplus.com or the Paramount+ app, via Apple TV channels?

If you've signed up for Paramount+ via Apple TV channels, just go to paramountplus.com/apple. You will have to verify your Apple ID on paramountplus.com only once.

After you have verified your account and created a Paramount+ username and password, you can sign in using the log-in credentials you just created (not your Apple ID) on paramountplus.com or the Paramount+ app.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 24, 2021 11:22 AM in response to XxDarkzyxX

Paramount has steps you can follow to use your Apple TV Channel subscription with their standalone App.

See here: https://help.paramountplus.com/s/article/PD-I-m-an-Apple-TV-channels-customer-Can-I-stream-Paramount-via-the-Apple-TV-app#ATVsub

How do I stream on paramountplus.com or the Paramount+ app, via Apple TV channels?

If you've signed up for Paramount+ via Apple TV channels, just go to paramountplus.com/apple. You will have to verify your Apple ID on paramountplus.com only once.

After you have verified your account and created a Paramount+ username and password, you can sign in using the log-in credentials you just created (not your Apple ID) on paramountplus.com or the Paramount+ app.

Paramount+ Channel Subscription Issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.