You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Voicemails just now coming in from a year ago

I bought an IPhone XR about two months ago. Before that, I had an Iphone 6plus for a few years. The entire time I had the 6, I never received any voicemails but didn't think anything of it. Just now after a few months of having my new IPhone, I've been getting voicemails that were left over a year ago, but they're coming in randomly (the other week I had three come in from a year ago, today I had five come in from a year ago). A lot of these were really important Voicemails too that I never responded to because I didn't even know I had them. It's making me think half the time when I get missed calls, they're leaving me voicemails but I don't get them for another year... why is this happening and what can I do to fix this?

iPhone XR, iOS 14

Posted on Jun 23, 2021 12:39 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 23, 2021 1:00 PM

Voicemail is a carrier feature. For issues with it contact your Mobile Carrier.

1 reply

Voicemails just now coming in from a year ago

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.