You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Export conversations out of iMessage

I work for a company that is having to produce certain communications for legal matters, including text and iMessages. What is the best way to export iMessages to document these conversations? I had originally thought about screenshots, but some of these conversation are extremely extensive.

Posted on Jun 21, 2021 12:17 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 21, 2021 1:35 PM

TouchCopy does not run on your iPhone, it runs on your computer. You will only need one license per computer.

6 replies

Jun 21, 2021 1:15 PM in response to canyoufindben

canyoufindben wrote:

I work for a company that is having to produce certain communications for legal matters, including text and iMessages. What is the best way to export iMessages to document these conversations? I had originally thought about screenshots, but some of these conversation are extremely extensive.

you will need to purchase a 3rd party software like touch copy.

Export conversations out of iMessage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.