You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Dropped my phone and the screen went black

I was cleaning and well I ended up dropping my phone when I went to go pick it up the screen has weird lines over it and everything went crazy until it eventually turned black and hasn’t turned on since I know the phone itself works because I keep hearing my notifications and such but it just won’t show me the actual screen.the screen itself did not break or anything and while looking up information for a bit I think It might be that my phones lcd cable might’ve come loose and was wondering how much it would cost me to go and get that fixed

iPhone XR, iOS 14

Posted on Jun 19, 2021 8:36 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 19, 2021 8:45 AM

Click on the link below, find your model to see the price for repair, and how to start the process. Of course if you live close to an Apple Store your screen can be repaired while you wait.

iPhone Screen Repair

1 reply

Dropped my phone and the screen went black

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.