You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is there a way to sync homescreen layout/organization of app icons between MULTIPLE iOS devices? (Like Apple TV)

Hello,

I have two iPhone 12’s, an iPad Pro and (6) Apple TV 4K’s (amongst a sea of other Apple devices - like most of us these days).

On AppleTV there is a really great continuity function available called “ONE HOME SCREEN”; which automatically keeps the home pages of all (6) Apple TV’s in sync. Move an app on one or put an app into a folder and the change is replicated instantly on the other Apple TV’s. (**See Photo**)

Now, my question, as you can probably already guess I’d like some way to sync up my iPhones and iPad so that the home screens are arranged the same at all times (or at LEAST the two iPhones).

Does anyone know a way to do this (other than manually, myself lol)… if not, does anybody think this could be accomplished with an iOS app of some sort? If so, who wants to work on creating it with me? Ha :)

Thanks for your help.

- Grady

[Image Edited by Moderator to Remove Personal Information]

Posted on Jun 14, 2021 11:05 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 15, 2021 5:54 PM

Sorry, but there is not, to my knowledge, such a feature on iPhone and iPad.

1 reply

Is there a way to sync homescreen layout/organization of app icons between MULTIPLE iOS devices? (Like Apple TV)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.