You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch Replacement

So I recently bought an apple watch series 6 from Target online in States, and after a month the watch screen just blacked out in India

I went to the Authorised Repair Center and they are asking for a receipt with watch’s serial number on it and the receipt that i got from target doesnt have one.

The guy from the service center informed that they are denying to replace the product with a receipt or one with the serial one .

JUST WANT TO KNOW DO WE REALLY NEED A RECEIPT WITH THE SERIAL TO USE THE Warranty?

Apple Watch

Posted on Jun 11, 2021 8:17 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 11, 2021 8:25 PM

Unfortunately, that is usually correct. Furthermore, an Apple device bought in one country is usually not serviceable in another country. You typically have to take it to an authorized Apple repair facility in the country you bought it from. I don't work for Apple, I'm just the messenger. If you want to pursue this - contact Apple Support.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 11, 2021 8:25 PM in response to Sahil447

Unfortunately, that is usually correct. Furthermore, an Apple device bought in one country is usually not serviceable in another country. You typically have to take it to an authorized Apple repair facility in the country you bought it from. I don't work for Apple, I'm just the messenger. If you want to pursue this - contact Apple Support.

Apple Watch Replacement

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.