You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Voicemail issues. Com.mobile error 1035

I have tried everything I know to fix this. Followed all the tips, tricks and fixes that came up in Google. Called my voicemail, set it up and nothing is working. Does anyone have a real fix for this?

TIA!

Posted on Jun 10, 2021 8:42 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 10, 2021 1:10 PM

sunnycher wrote:

I’ve called my voicemail as per other instructions. That part works. I can’t get it to come to my phone and when someone calls me it’s saying I’m not available. It’s not my greeting that I created.

Again contact phone carrier/cell phone/network/the company you pay your cell service/ voicemail is their feature.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 10, 2021 1:10 PM in response to sunnycher

sunnycher wrote:

I’ve called my voicemail as per other instructions. That part works. I can’t get it to come to my phone and when someone calls me it’s saying I’m not available. It’s not my greeting that I created.

Again contact phone carrier/cell phone/network/the company you pay your cell service/ voicemail is their feature.

Voicemail issues. Com.mobile error 1035

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.