You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch Series 3 won't connect to iPhone 12 mini

Hello there!

I wanted to use my Apple Watch Series 3 with my iPhone 12 mini.

Yesterday evening I paired both, and it worked fine. This morning, the watch didn't want to connect to my phone. So, I reset the watch. Now it won't connect to my phone at all. When I try to pair them both, it keeps throwing me back to the pair screen with all the progress gone.

I tried to pair it to my old iPhone SE I have around - and see there! It worked. I can pair it and use the watch.

It just doesn't want to connect to my iPhone 12 mini. I don't know what to do.

Apple Watch

Posted on Jun 9, 2021 11:38 AM

1 reply

Jun 10, 2021 12:16 PM in response to nixzufeiern

Thanks for reaching out, nixzufeiern! We can help you with getting your Apple Watch paired.

First, check out the steps in the article, Set up and pair your Apple Watch with iPhone. If you find you still have difficulty pairing, try these steps next:

• If the camera doesn’t start the pairing process: Tap Pair Apple Watch Manually at the bottom of the iPhone screen, and follow the onscreen instructions.

Give those steps a try, and see if there is any improvement.

Take care!

Apple Watch Series 3 won't connect to iPhone 12 mini

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.