You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Update 14.0 on IPAD PRO 2021

hey! I currently have the iPad Pro and I am trying to download a app called “ CollaNote “ and I cant get it because I have to have the update 14.0 put I don’t have that one I have 14.6. How do I get the update 14.0?

iPad Pro, iPadOS 13

Posted on Jun 5, 2021 5:39 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 5, 2021 5:46 PM

iPadOS14.6 is current. Most Apps designed/coded for iPadOS14.0 should be compatible with the current version. If not, then the App Developer must update the App.

If the App is not compatible with the current version of iPadOS, ou may need to seek assistance from the App Developer:

How to contact an app developer – Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 5, 2021 5:46 PM in response to brendar27

iPadOS14.6 is current. Most Apps designed/coded for iPadOS14.0 should be compatible with the current version. If not, then the App Developer must update the App.

If the App is not compatible with the current version of iPadOS, ou may need to seek assistance from the App Developer:

How to contact an app developer – Apple Support

Update 14.0 on IPAD PRO 2021

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.