You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch update unsuccessful

When updating my watch, I was having trouble so I told it to “set back to factory settings.” Now I can’t do anything. My phone says it can’t update the watch because I am not connected to the Internet but I AM connected to the Internet. All articles say to go into “settings” on the watch app but I don’t have that option. The only options I have when I go to my Apple Watch app is to set up Apple Watch. When I do that, I am able to hold my watch up to pair. It pairs but then I get the “not connected to Internet” message. I can’t do anything on my Apple Watch because all I can get to is the original “bring iPhone near Apple Watch” screen. I have done a hard reset on both my phone and my watch. I am so frustrated. I have spent hours in a loop doing the same things.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jun 5, 2021 8:55 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 5, 2021 6:20 PM

Perhaps this article will help:

If you see 'Unable to Verify Update' when updating Apple Watch - Apple Support

If you still need help, contact Apple Support.

Similar questions

1 reply

Apple Watch update unsuccessful

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.