You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

JRELoadError showing when I open Worksnap App

I downloaded Worksnap App but it's showing "JRELoadError". Can you please help me how to figure this out? I really need the Worksnap App for my work at home. Thank you!

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 10.12

Posted on Jun 4, 2021 5:04 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 5, 2021 7:49 AM

Hi cindy@me,

We see you're having trouble getting the app you need to run. If the app shows that it's compatible with your Mac, you'll want to make sure you have the latest version of Java installed.

Let's see if that helps by grabbing the latest version here: Information and system requirements for installing and using Oracle Java on Mac OS X

Best regards.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 5, 2021 7:49 AM in response to cindy@me

Hi cindy@me,

We see you're having trouble getting the app you need to run. If the app shows that it's compatible with your Mac, you'll want to make sure you have the latest version of Java installed.

Let's see if that helps by grabbing the latest version here: Information and system requirements for installing and using Oracle Java on Mac OS X

Best regards.

JRELoadError showing when I open Worksnap App

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.