You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

why there is no country option for Bangladesh? We have a huge no of apple users in Bangladesh.

I cant find my country Bangladesh in apple. We need to face a lot of troubles while using apple products and services. we have a large no of apple users in this country. Hope apple will look and consider the matter.

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 11.2

Posted on May 31, 2021 2:57 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 31, 2021 3:08 AM

To my knowledge, there is this Apple authorized Store:-->

iStore Apple authorized store in Dhaka Bangladesh

We, just users like you, are not aware of Apple marketing / servicing countries around the world. For any further question, please submit your request to Apple directly, using this link:--> Apple – Product Feedback

Regards

Giulio

4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 31, 2021 3:08 AM in response to samiel diganta

To my knowledge, there is this Apple authorized Store:-->

iStore Apple authorized store in Dhaka Bangladesh

We, just users like you, are not aware of Apple marketing / servicing countries around the world. For any further question, please submit your request to Apple directly, using this link:--> Apple – Product Feedback

Regards

Giulio

May 31, 2021 3:34 AM in response to samiel diganta

I understand your frustration, Samiel, but you're not addressing Apple here. This is a public user to user tech support forum, and we, just users like you, are not aware of Apple decisions/plans worldwide, sorry.

Please, let Apple know your concerns using the feedback link I already posted: Apple – Product Feedback

Regards and best of luck.

Giulio

why there is no country option for Bangladesh? We have a huge no of apple users in Bangladesh.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.