You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

midi keyboard not playing

Even though keyboard is on and shows in there logic environment it won't play anything

Posted on May 30, 2021 3:25 AM

4 replies

May 30, 2021 3:31 AM in response to gsc1ugs

I have a presonus audibox itwo setup with logic and audio is working so my interface is not at fault, i have a novastation lauchkey 61 plug into usb on the mac but selecting a new software instrument track does not playback any plugins, for instance alchemy is set on a piano and i get no sound, is the a check list in logic to make sure I'm setup ? mid channels etc, i see the presonus in preferences and all is good. Does the keyboard need to go through the interface? Any checks would be very helpful, i watched a tutorial youtube but his external midi keyboard just played so i could cover any basic grounds before that.

midi keyboard not playing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.