You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

paramount plus and Air Disasters shows

I pay for paramount plus though apple tv but it prompts me to buy individual episodes of Air Disasters on the Smithsonian channel. I can see the older ones but the new ones ask me to pay.

why?

Apple TV 4K, tvOS 12

Posted on May 29, 2021 3:25 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 30, 2021 10:31 PM

Paramount+ currently lists seasons 2, 5–15 for streaming.

The iTunes Store lists seasons 5–16 for streaming.

If you reached season 16 (2021-04-25 and later), then that is why. Paramount+ doesn’t stream the current season at this time.

3 replies

May 30, 2021 2:20 PM in response to bdholde

Hi bdholde,

It sounds like you're wondering about your Paramount+ Smithsonian Channel content using Apple TV channels. We're glad you've joined us in Apple Support Communities. Let's see if this helps.

Are you signed into Paramount+ currently on your Apple TV? You can check in Settings > Users and Accounts > [account name] Subscriptions or as outlined in Subscribe to Apple TV+ or an Apple TV channel in the Apple TV app. 

If the issue remains after following those steps, let us know if you have the latest version of tvOS as outlined in the section "Here's what you need" in Subscribe to Apple TV channels in the Apple TV app. You can check for tvOS updates by following the steps in How to update your Apple TV

We hope that helps with your question and take care!

paramount plus and Air Disasters shows

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.