You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Trying to Participants to my Apple Card, but when I open my wallet, "People" nor "Share my Card" are even options on my screen?

How do I add my wife and daughter as Participants to my new Apple Card, and the options to do so are not even options in my wallet?

iPhone 12 Pro Max

Posted on May 29, 2021 7:23 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 30, 2021 9:49 AM

Good Afternoon Chuck,

We see that you're looking to add participants to your Apple Card, and we'd like to see how we can help with this.

We see that you have reviewed this resource already; however, we'd recommend checking out the section labeled "What you need" to make sure each of those requirements are met in order to have the option to share the Apple Card. In addition to this, make sure you've started a Family Sharing group so you you will be able to share the Apple Card with your wife and daughter.

Set up Apple Card Family and add a co-owner and participants

We hope that will help to allow you to share the Apple Card with your family. If you see that you meet those requirements, but you're still unable to share the Apple Card, we'd recommend that you Contact Apple Support so they can look into this in more detail with you.

Have a great day!

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 30, 2021 9:49 AM in response to Chuck Fuller

Good Afternoon Chuck,

We see that you're looking to add participants to your Apple Card, and we'd like to see how we can help with this.

We see that you have reviewed this resource already; however, we'd recommend checking out the section labeled "What you need" to make sure each of those requirements are met in order to have the option to share the Apple Card. In addition to this, make sure you've started a Family Sharing group so you you will be able to share the Apple Card with your wife and daughter.

Set up Apple Card Family and add a co-owner and participants

We hope that will help to allow you to share the Apple Card with your family. If you see that you meet those requirements, but you're still unable to share the Apple Card, we'd recommend that you Contact Apple Support so they can look into this in more detail with you.

Have a great day!

Trying to Participants to my Apple Card, but when I open my wallet, "People" nor "Share my Card" are even options on my screen?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.