You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unwanted group messages

Why am I getting these 20 people group messages from time to time about sex and other dirty stuff, I always delete the conversation but it keeps coming back saying something different each time, how do I stop this from happening, its the same for my family and friends to, we all get the same thing at the same time, why, how do I stop this for me and other people. I get these messages on imessages on my iPhone, I don’t know about every one else.

iPhone XS, iOS 14

Posted on May 26, 2021 1:27 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 26, 2021 4:22 PM

LiziKiziMi wrote:

Why am I getting these 20 people group messages from time to time about sex and other dirty stuff, I always delete the conversation but it keeps coming back saying something different each time, how do I stop this from happening, its the same for my family and friends to, we all get the same thing at the same time, why, how do I stop this for me and other people. I get these messages on imessages on my iPhone, I don’t know about every one else.

Block phone numbers, contacts, and emails on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 26, 2021 4:22 PM in response to LiziKiziMi

LiziKiziMi wrote:

Block phone numbers, contacts, and emails on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Unwanted group messages

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.