You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My phone does not give me the option to update payment method

update payment method does not allow me to delete a method or add a different payment method.

iPhone SE, iOS 13

Posted on May 23, 2021 7:09 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 23, 2021 7:43 PM

PacaMan48 Said:

"update payment method does not allow me to delete a method or add a different payment method."

-------

Have you Used this Site?: Change, Add, or Remove Apple ID Payment Methods - Apple Support

What to Do:

A. Verify if it is an Option:

Go Here: Payment Methods that you can Use with your Apple ID - Apple Support. See if this is a method of payment that your are allowed to use in your country/region.

B. Use a Computer:

I see the device pertaining to this post is an iPhone. So, try performing this using a computer instead, as it would be more user-friendly in doing do.

C. Contact your Bank:

Also, contact your financial institution(i.e. bank), letting them know that all is ok to be proceeded with, as this is may be being seen as a scam (though that may not be the case here).

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 23, 2021 7:43 PM in response to PacaMan48

PacaMan48 Said:

"update payment method does not allow me to delete a method or add a different payment method."

-------

Have you Used this Site?: Change, Add, or Remove Apple ID Payment Methods - Apple Support

What to Do:

A. Verify if it is an Option:

Go Here: Payment Methods that you can Use with your Apple ID - Apple Support. See if this is a method of payment that your are allowed to use in your country/region.

B. Use a Computer:

I see the device pertaining to this post is an iPhone. So, try performing this using a computer instead, as it would be more user-friendly in doing do.

C. Contact your Bank:

Also, contact your financial institution(i.e. bank), letting them know that all is ok to be proceeded with, as this is may be being seen as a scam (though that may not be the case here).

My phone does not give me the option to update payment method

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.