You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I did not use the Apple TV subscription that was for a year, can I use it now?

Hi Apple TV I did not use the Apple TV subscription that was for a year Can you send me a subscription for the year for iPhone 11 and MacBook Air 2018? Good night

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on May 20, 2021 12:06 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 20, 2021 12:18 PM

Nope, please read the Terms of the trial offer. It must be redeemed and used:

• Within 90 days of the purchase of the qualified product.
  • Cannot be renewed.

If you want to begin using Apple TV+ (please note the offer is for Apple TV+ and not the Apple TV app) if you are not clear about the differences please navigate to www.apple.com/tv to learn about Apple's offerings.

Finally, these forums are not manned by Apple staff, we are all end users just like you. If you want to speak to Apple, please call AppleCare. You can find the phone number in your area by clicking AppleCare contact Information

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 20, 2021 12:18 PM in response to igal214

Nope, please read the Terms of the trial offer. It must be redeemed and used:

• Within 90 days of the purchase of the qualified product.
  • Cannot be renewed.

If you want to begin using Apple TV+ (please note the offer is for Apple TV+ and not the Apple TV app) if you are not clear about the differences please navigate to www.apple.com/tv to learn about Apple's offerings.

Finally, these forums are not manned by Apple staff, we are all end users just like you. If you want to speak to Apple, please call AppleCare. You can find the phone number in your area by clicking AppleCare contact Information

I did not use the Apple TV subscription that was for a year, can I use it now?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.