You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch Series 3

I am having a problem with my apple watch series 3. The screen is fluttering with green bars coming from the bottom. What should I do. This is the only screen available. Thanks for any help.

Apple Watch Series 3, watchOS 7

Posted on May 17, 2021 3:48 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 17, 2021 2:30 PM

Thanks for the advice... I tried that and held it down and the screen went black at some point but then a few seconds latter it just went back to the fluttering green screen, but now it is a green bar coming from the bottom of the screen but it covers the whole screen. So if you have any other advice i’d appreciate it. Thanks

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 17, 2021 2:30 PM in response to Community User

Thanks for the advice... I tried that and held it down and the screen went black at some point but then a few seconds latter it just went back to the fluttering green screen, but now it is a green bar coming from the bottom of the screen but it covers the whole screen. So if you have any other advice i’d appreciate it. Thanks

Apple Watch Series 3

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.