You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do I know if I am paying for more storage?

Posted on May 11, 2021 1:31 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 11, 2021 1:37 PM

See the following from Manage your iCloud storage - Apple Support (and look at the "nnGB of nnGB Used" number. if the last number is more than the free 5GB then you have an upgraded storage plan)

See how much iCloud storage you're using

Your iCloud storage is different from the storage capacity that comes with your device. Learn the difference between storage on your device and in iCloud

On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud. To see more detailed information about how apps and services are using your storage, tap iCloud Storage or Manage Storage.

On your Mac

Go to Apple menu  > System Preferences > Apple ID > iCloud. To see more detailed information about how apps and services are using your storage, click Manage.

On your PC

Open iCloud for Windows.

On the web

On a supported browser, sign in to iCloud.com, then click Account Settings.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 11, 2021 1:37 PM in response to HMUATL

See the following from Manage your iCloud storage - Apple Support (and look at the "nnGB of nnGB Used" number. if the last number is more than the free 5GB then you have an upgraded storage plan)

See how much iCloud storage you're using

Your iCloud storage is different from the storage capacity that comes with your device. Learn the difference between storage on your device and in iCloud

On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud. To see more detailed information about how apps and services are using your storage, tap iCloud Storage or Manage Storage.

On your Mac

Go to Apple menu  > System Preferences > Apple ID > iCloud. To see more detailed information about how apps and services are using your storage, click Manage.

On your PC

Open iCloud for Windows.

On the web

On a supported browser, sign in to iCloud.com, then click Account Settings.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.