You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Has anyone bought ONLY the Hermes Apple Watch band and successfully installed an Hermes watch face afterward? The instruction booklet says it comes with a complementary watch face, but I don’t see it in my Face Gallery.

Has anyone bought ONLY the Hermes Apple Watch band and successfully installed an Hermes watch face afterward? The instruction booklet says it comes with a complementary watch face, but I don’t see it in my Face Gallery.

Apple Watch

Posted on May 4, 2021 12:26 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 4, 2021 2:37 PM

You don't get the Hermes Watch fact by buying a band, you can only get it if you purchased the Hermes branded Apple Watch.

1 reply

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.