You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Siri and incorrect weather location

When I ask Siri, what's the weather?, it shows me the wrong location. I am in NYC and it shows NJ. I have checked my weather app and all other location services are set correctly. If I specify NY, it will show it. But just the general "what's the weather" brings up the wrong location. Yet if I ask Siri where am I ... it knows!

Any ideas?

iPhone 7

Posted on May 3, 2021 6:13 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 4, 2021 8:32 AM

Hi bendavidNY,

It looks like you're having issues with Weather when using Siri. If that's correct, let's try the following.

About privacy and Location Services in iOS and iPadOS

Try turning location services off and then back on.

Also, test to see if this happens in multiple areas within the city, when you are able to.

Cheers.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 4, 2021 8:32 AM in response to bendavidNY

Hi bendavidNY,

It looks like you're having issues with Weather when using Siri. If that's correct, let's try the following.

About privacy and Location Services in iOS and iPadOS

Try turning location services off and then back on.

Also, test to see if this happens in multiple areas within the city, when you are able to.

Cheers.

Siri and incorrect weather location

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.